City Centre Library
City Centre Library turns 5!
Join us on Saturday, October 1, 11:00 to 3:00, to mark this special occasion. There will be special guests, crafts and activities for all ages. Save the date and see you there!
10350 University Drive
Surrey, BC V3T 4B8
View as a map
Phone: (604) 598-7420
Fax: (604) 598-7421
Renewals line: (604) 502-6333
Monday - Friday: 9 am to 9 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday: 1 - 5 pm
Libraries are closed on holidays (details at 604-598-7300).
- Free parking is moving — City Centre Library has been privileged to borrow the gravel parking lot on University Drive as free parking space over the last few years. This location will be permanently closed on July 31, 2016. Find new free parking: (Map) Free 3hr Parking
- Paid parking available beneath new city hall plaza — $1.50 per hour
- Paid parking with direct access to the library from P1
The Surrey Central Station is just a few minutes walk from the City Centre Library, and serves many bus connections plus SkyTrain. Please see TransLink's Trip Planner for help planning your trip and the map for details of the different bus routes serving the station.
Cycling & Bike Parking:
There is a public bike rack outside the library on University Drive.
For cycle routes to City Centre please see the City of Surrey's Bike Route Map
Programs & Classes at City Centre
SFU Continuing Studies at City Centre Library
Questions about your account
Ask a Librarian
City Centre Library Manager
Highlights of the Library:
- 77,000 square feet on 4 floors (3 times the size of Guildford Library)
- LEED GOLD certified green building. See the City Centre Library Green Features Flyer
The Library is hosting free tours showcasing the green features for groups by request. Please call the Information Desk at 604-598-7426 to arrange a tour.
- Green roof
- Café Central serving coffee, tea, juice and snacks
- Meeting spaces for a variety of community needs, ranging from bookable meeting rooms for large groups to consultation rooms for 2 people
- Public art: Marks by Liz Magor and West Coast Landscape by Gordon Smith
- Meditation room
- 12 seat Computer Learning Centre
- Wireless Internet access
- Teen lounge and gaming room
- Lots of quiet and silent study spaces
- A huge Children's section
- Popular print and online collections to meet the needs of our growing community
- SFU Continuing Education Satellite Campus
View floor maps of City Centre Library
Video tour of Library
Are you an artist or crafter? Apply to use our display space
City Centre Library has several meeting rooms available for bookings.