Outdoor Dancing Family Storytime
This program is for children ages 3-5 and their caregivers. Siblings welcome.
Join dance artists Julie Lebel and Sarah Gallos for a dancing storytime. Every story, song, and rhyme will include easy movement for the whole family. Build a love of physicality and story play while having fun dancing together.
Bring your own blanket (optional).
Children and caregivers, please dress comfortably to move.
Please also dress for the weather. We will cancel this program if there is extreme weather. If we cancel, we will contact you.
What to expect at the Outdoor Dancing Family Storytime:
- Stay home if you or your children are sick or have flu-like symptoms
- Follow health orders/recommendations for wearing masks
- Respect the personal space of other families and staff
- Wash or sanitize your hands before the program
- Keep children within arm's reach
Presented in partnership with Foolish Operations.
Supported by City of Surrey Cultural Grants
Clayton Branch 7155 187A Street, Surrey, BC V4N 6L9Room:
Registration is required. Register by phone or in person starting October 5th. Register for only one session. You will need to register the total number of people from your family. Space is limited.