Outdoor Family Storytime
This program is for children of all ages and their caregivers.
Join us for fun stories, songs, and rhymes for the whole family! Help imaginations grow and build a love of reading.
We will provide outdoor cushions. Bring your own blanket (optional).
There is limited shade. Please dress for the weather and bring your hat, sunscreen, and water.
We will cancel storytime if the air quality rating is 7+ or if there is heavy rain. If we cancel, we will contact families who registered.
What to expect at Outdoor Family Storytime:
- Stay home if you or your children are sick or have flu-like symptoms
- Follow health orders/recommendations for wearing masks
- Respect the personal space of other families and staff
- Wash or sanitize your hands before the program
- Keep children within arm's reach
7155 187A Street, Surrey, British Columbia V4N 6L9
Room: The Reading Room (outside beside wooden deck)
Registration is required and will open on Mondays at 9:30am each week. Contact branch to register. You will need to register separately for each week. Please register the total number of people from your family. Space is limited.
No daycare groups, preschool groups, or drop-ins.