Punjabi Totally New to Computers
Offered in Punjabi.
Free computer classes for beginners offered in four parts. Includes tips on cyber safety or how to be safe while using the Internet.
Sept. 19 - Mousing Matters
- Learn how to operate the mouse
- Practice develop pointing, clicking, drag and drop and scrolling skills.
Sept. 26 - Computer Basics
- Learn key computer and keyboard basics and learn to work with Microsoft Windows.
- Learn about the Start menu and how to manage your browser window
- Learn the basics of Windows
- Learn about saving, printing, and understanding the basics of the ‘Desktop’.
Oct. 3 - Internet Basics
- Learn how to find information on the internet
- Practice using the library website and online information resources.
Oct. 10 - Easy Gmail
- Learn the essentials of email: how to open, send, reply, forward, retrieve and delete an email message.
- Learn how to attach documents and photos.
- Learn about formatting, labels, and contacts.
- Get help setting up your account and using the features of email.
- Must have a cell phone for verification.
Strawberry Hill Library 7399 122 St, Surrey, BC V3W 5J2Room:
Register now. Sign-up in library or by phone.