Punjabi Totally New to Computers
In Punjabi. Free computer classes for beginners offered in Five parts. Includes tips on cyber safety or how to be safe while using the Internet.
April 4 - Mousing Matters
- Learn how to operate the mouse
- Practice develop pointing, clicking, drag and drop and scrolling skills.
April 11 - Computer Basics
- Learn key computer and keyboard basics and learn to work with Microsoft Windows.
- Learn about the Start menu and how to manage your browser window
- Learn the basics of Windows
- Learn about saving, printing, and understanding the basics of the ‘Desktop’.
April 18 - Internet Basics
- Learn how to find information on the internet
- Practice using the library website and online information resources.
April 25 - Easy Gmail
- Learn the essentials of email: how to open, send, reply, forward, retrieve and delete an email message.
- Learn how to attach documents and photos.
- Learn about formatting, labels, and contacts.
May 2 - Word: The Basics
- Learn basic commands and functions of Microsoft Word
- Creating a new document plus saving, basic formatting and printing
City Centre Library City Centre Library, 10350 University Dr, Surrey, BC V3T 4B8Room:
Registration required. Contact the branch to sign up March 21