Tue Mar 21 | 10:00 am - 2:00 pm | City Centre Branch
Need Help Filing Your Personal Tax Return?
A volunteer from DIVERSEcity, trained by the Canada Revenue Agency, will help prepare & electronically file (if eligible) your tax return.
Who can attend these free clinics?
- You must be a Surrey resident
- Your income must fall within these guidelines:
- Single Person: $30,000
- Single parent with child: $35,000
- Each additional child: $ 2,500
- Couples: $40,000
- Investment income under: $ 1,000
- You have a simple tax return (no self employment, no bankruptcy, no forms for deceased, no capital gains/losses and no rental income)
- You must attend in person
What do I need to bring?
- Your 2022 tax assessment & the tax package you received in the mail
- All your T slips (work, OAS, CPP, bank, income assistance, worker’s compensation, EI)
- Foreign pension (we need to calculate how much you have received)
- All your receipts (medical, union, tuition, moving expenses, childcare, RRSP contributions)
- Your identification
- Coins for printing (20 cents a page)
- Interpreter (if possible)
Refunds are often received within 15 days.
Questions about requirements? Call the Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281.
Find other volunteer tax preparation clinics in Surrey, BC.
City Centre Branch 10350 University Dr, Surrey, BC V3T 4B8Room:
Computer Learning Centre (CLC)
Clinics run on a first come, first serve basis with a limit of 50 clients per clinic. Be prepared to wait.