Need help with room rentals? Give us a call: 604-598-7300 at Library Administration
Reserve a Room Online
Rooms can be reserved up to 6 months in advance. Please make sure to reserve for the entire time you need the room, including any set up and clean up time. Groups will not be able to access the room early, or stay late.
Please read our terms and conditions before reserving:
When not in use by Surrey Public Library, the Libraries’ meeting rooms may be booked by community organizations. Meeting rooms are available only during Library open hours, and using the meeting rooms is subject to the general rules, regulations and policies of the Library. Please note that library staff do not store belongings, assist with meetings, equipment or run messages for individuals/groups using the meeting rooms.
- Room usage must be in accordance with Library Policies and Library Facilities Regulation By-law No. 13804 and Schedule 24 of By-law No. 12508. The Library reserves the right to revoke meeting room privileges at any time.
- Groups must purchase insurance to cover all times room is in use. Exceptions may be made if the City of Surrey is additionally insured on your policy for a minimum of 2 million liability. You will receive a link in your confirmation email to a convenient and inexpensive insurance for purchase online.
- A cancellation charge of 50% of the rental fee will be made for bookings cancelled within 7 days of the rental date. The full rental rate will be charged for bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the rental date.
- Rooms must be left in original condition. Repairs and excessive cleaning may be charged back.
- Permission to use the rooms does not imply the Libraries endorsement of the users, their beliefs or their activities.
1.2 Waiver and Indemnity — please read carefully and, if acceptable, click “I Accept”
In consideration of acceptance of being permitted to use the above requested meeting room, I agree to indemnify and save harmless, the Surrey Public Library and the City of Surrey, their respective elected and appointed officials, employees, agents, officers, servants and representatives (collectively referred to as the "Owners") from and against any and all claims, actions, costs, judgments and expenses and demands in respect to death, injury, loss, expense or damage to person or property incurred by myself, the party whom I act for as agent, or any third party, due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence or any breach of any common law or statutory duty of care, including any duty of care owed under the Occupiers Liability Act, R.S.B.C. 1996, c. 337, as amended, on the part of the Owners.
Please be sure to select the right meeting room.