Our Computer Learning Centres host a variety of programs, drop-in hours and are available for rent.
Bring your Surrey Libraries card to sign in for up to 90 minutes during drop in hours.
- Windows 7 Operating System
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and WebExpressions 2010
- All the Right Type typing tutor
- Audacity (audio editor and recorder)
- GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program)
- Picasa 3
- Minecraft EDU
- Windows Movie Maker
- Arduino, including the Processing Library (City Centre only)
- Sonic Pi (City Centre only)
- Black and white printing, 20 cents per page
- Basic help when time permits
Computers are available on a first come, first served basis. Schedules are posted on the door.
Make It Digital
Guildford Library also offers resources to convert analog audio/visual material into digital files.
Renting Computer Learning Centres
A damage deposit of $1000.00 is required in advance for all reservations and held in trust until refunded at the end of the rental agreement or applied to the rental charges.
Commercial and Government groups:
Full day (8 hours) $550.00
Half day (4 hours) $275.00
Full day (8 hours) $250.00
Half day (4 hours) $125.00