Calling all teens ages 12-18! Need some inspiration for how to spend the summer?
Complete mystery themed challenges and activities every week for a chance to win prizes.
- Teen Summer Adventure runs Sunday, June 26 to Sunday, August 28.
- Starting Saturday, June 18, visit your nearest Surrey Libraries branch to register and pick up your activity booklet.
- Return to the library each week with your completed activities and enter to win prizes!
- Nine (9) weekly prizes are awarded every week.
- Three (3) grand prizes are awarded at the end of the summer. Rules and Eligibility
$10 gift cards
$120 gift cards
Eligibility for Grand Prizes for Teen Summer Adventure
- You must be a registered user of 2022’s Teen Summer Adventure (TSA).
- If you are under the age of 14, you must receive the consent of your parent or guardian to claim one of the grand prizes.
- Employees and immediate family members of City of Surrey employees are not eligible to win a grand prize.
2. Winners and Odds
- There will be 3 Grand Prize winners for TSA. The winners are drawn randomly.
- 81 x $10 gift cards in weekly prizes and 3 x $120 gift cards in grand prizes.
- Winners will be notified by the email address provided when they entered the contest.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries submitted.
3. Terms and Conditions
- By participating, you agree to (a) abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Surrey Libraries, which shall be final in all respects; and (b) release, discharge and hold harmless the City of Surrey from all liability, claims or damages, arising out of your participation in the Contest and the acceptance, use or misuse of a prize.
- Surrey Libraries reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest, and cancel or refuse any entry or any individual winning the Contest.
- The City of Surrey adheres to both federal and provincial privacy legislation. Surrey Public Library is collecting personal information pursuant to section 26 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. This Information is collected for the purposes of Library services promotion and contacting prize winner. For questions regarding the collection of personal information, please contact the Director of Administrative Services, Surrey Libraries, 10350 University Drive, Surrey, BC, 604-598-7303.
- Any personal information collected during this Contest will not be shared with third parties.