Surrey Libraries does not accept donations of books or other materials.
Find ways to donate or recycle your used books, magazines, and audiovisual materials:
- Drop items off at local charity bins or thrift stores in your community
- Donate magazines or books with pictures to a daycare, preschool, or school
- Recycle unwanted CDs, DVDs, and tapes at your local recycling depot. Call the Recycling Hotline at 604-732-9253
- Arrange a Big Brothers pick-up at your home.
- Check SurreyReuses.com to find other places that accept donations of books and other materials.